The NTWWC, Alice Springs Women's Shelter, Chamber of Commerce and Sexual Assault Referral Centre is proud to be hosting an event about responding to the impact of domestic and family violence and sexu ...Read More
The NTWWC is proud to bring you three events for October Business Month. We are holding 2 low price sessions of the Domestic and Family Violence Work Aware workshops on FRIDAY OCTOBER 6TH at 10am ...Read More
A gentle reminder that renewals are now due. You can renew by going online and completing the form (https://ntwwc.worldsecuresystems.com/membership-form) here. The cost is just $10 for individuals o ...Read More
A decision of the Fair Work Commission has rejected the ACTU claim for 10 days paid domestic and family violence leave for Award based workers. Whilst the decision is extremely disappointing for vict ...Read More
The very dark cloud that has been hanging over our heads for the bulk of this year has lifted. We are so relieved and excited to be able to share the news that our application for funding to the ...Read More
The future is uncertain for the NTWWC with the 2016 budget providing only 6 months of funding. NTWWC funding, which was due to end on 30 June, has now been extended until the 31st of Decembe ...Read More
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016
- Movie fund raising event: 'The Hunting Ground'
- Six months of funding brings no certainty