Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
Wednesday, July 05, 2017 | Administration Officer | Comments (0)
What does this mean for you? It means that if you or your workplace has Award based workers then now is the time to prepare for these upcoming industrial changes.
See this article for more details on the Fair Work Commission decision, go to our new website or give us a call for assistance on how to respond to these important changes in the industrial relations landscape.
Comments (0)Post has no comments. « Back to Blog
Alice Springs Donations awards Research Fund Raising human rights NT Events Meetings Training 20th Anniversary IWD
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016
- Movie fund raising event: 'The Hunting Ground'
- Six months of funding brings no certainty