Thank you Women's Network NT
Friday, May 09, 2014 | Eva Pettifor | Comments (1)
The NT Working Women’s Centre is very grateful to have received a donation of $2,500 from the Women’s Network (NT), which was raised during their recent International Women's Day breakfast.
The funds will be used to deliver workshops to Aboriginal women workers in Central Australia about workplace bullying.
Eva Pettifor commented on 17-Sep-2014 04:23 PM
- Are you ready for the new Award provisions?
- Join us!
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016