The NTWWC is proud to bring you three events for October Business Month. We are holding 2 low price sessions of the Domestic and Family Violence Work Aware workshops on FRIDAY OCTOBER 6TH at 10am ...Read More
The NTWWC is having a birthday! 2014/15 is the 20th year of operations for our Centre, and we're celebrating with the release of a short film about the important work that we do here. The film wil ...Read More
We are pleased and delighted to announce that we are the first recipients of the NT Human Rights Award for Social Change! The inaugural awards ceremony was held last night and we were thrilled to ...Read More
We're very pleased to report that we raised $1013 for the Girl Rising cause at our IWD Film Nights in March. This will fund schooling for 21 girls for one year. Well done to the women of Darwin! ...Read More
Due to unforseen circumstances the Our Work Our Lives conference, which was due to be held on May 15 and 16 at the Mercure Gold Coast Resort, Queensland, has been postponed. Please visit the ...Read More
The NT Working Women's Centre warmly invites you to a special evening to celebrate International Women's Day 2014. We will be screening the film 'Girl Rising', an inspirational film about the stre ...Read More
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016
- Movie fund raising event: 'The Hunting Ground'
- Six months of funding brings no certainty