Research Project on Domestic Violence
Monday, November 11, 2013 | Eva Pettifor | Comments (0)
The University of South Australia is currently working on a research project which investigates the long term and complex effects of domestic violence on women's mental health, housing and employment. They have developed a survey for victims (past or present) of domestic violence.
If you are interested in participating in this important research you can complete the online survey at www.unisa.edu.au/genderandviolence.
Comments (0)Post has no comments. « Back to Blog
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016
- Movie fund raising event: 'The Hunting Ground'
- Six months of funding brings no certainty
- THE NTWWC SEEKS YOUR SUPPORT TO STAY OPEN
- NT Working Women's centre AGM 2015
- 20th Anniversary and IWD Film Night
- NTWWC wins Human Rights Award for Social Change
- Thank you Women's Network NT