The Australian Human Rights Commission is holding a consultation in Darwin on Wednesday November 13th. The topic of the consultation is Discrimination in relation to pregnancy and return to work. ...Read More
The NT Working Women’s Centre is proud to announce that the Governor General will be visiting our Alice Springs office this evening, Monday 19th August 2013. LOCAL WORKING WOMEN HONOURED BY ...Read More
ALERA NT, in conjunction with the NT Working Women's Centre, are delighted to offer our first training session for 2103 - Advocacy Training. Industrial Advocacy Training ALERA NT, in conjunct ...Read More
The Safe at Home, Safe at Work project - and the NT Working Women's Centre invite you to a free training session in Alice Springs Tuesday 9th April. Did you know that domestic violence and sex ...Read More
A helping hand for working women By Brendan Phelan (Field Reporter) (Published by ABC Alice Springs, 8 March, 2013) Women in Central Australia who hit a problem in their working lives have a ...Read More
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016
- Movie fund raising event: 'The Hunting Ground'
- Six months of funding brings no certainty