Our Work Our Lives Conference: Call For Abstracts
Thursday, February 06, 2014 | Eva Pettifor | Comments (0)
The 5th Working Women’s Centres’ Conference “Our Work Our Lives” will be held at the Mercure Gold Coast Resort, Gold Coast, Queensland on the 15th & 16th of May 2014.
A flyer is attached with more info. Please feel free to pass this along to your networks.
If you are interested in giving a paper at the conference please note that abstracts are due by Friday 7 March 2014. Abstracts should be up to 500 words in length. Please forward your abstracts to: email@example.com by 7th of March 2014. Please indicate under what theme your paper falls.
Comments (0)Post has no comments. « Back to Blog
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016
- Movie fund raising event: 'The Hunting Ground'
- Six months of funding brings no certainty