October Business Month events
Friday, September 15, 2017 | Administration Officer | Comments (0)
We are holding 2 low price sessions of the Domestic and Family Violence Work Aware workshops on FRIDAY OCTOBER 6TH at 10am and MONDAY OCTOBER 16TH at 12.30pm. For OBM, the price is $15 per person. (These sessions usually cost $220 for not-for-profit participants and $440 for government/corporate participants). The sessions are aimed at managers, supervisors and HR staff and will equip them with the skills to appropriately support and manage staff who are experiencing domestic and family violence.
We are also holding a forum bringing you the latest national research on this topic, as well as the experiences and insights of local business leaders in implementing their own domestic and family violence strategies. The forum will be held on OCTOBER 13th at 11am and costs $40 including a light lunch.
More information and registrations are available on the OBM website.
Comments (0)Post has no comments. « Back to Blog
Fund Raising 20th Anniversary NT Research Meetings IWD human rights Alice Springs Events Training Donations awards
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016
- Movie fund raising event: 'The Hunting Ground'
- Six months of funding brings no certainty