NTWWC wins Human Rights Award for Social Change
Thursday, December 11, 2014 | Administration Officer | Comments (2)
We are pleased and delighted to announce that we are the first recipients of the NT Human Rights Award for Social Change! The inaugural awards ceremony was held last night and we were thrilled to be announced the winner of the Social Change category. Given that this is our 20th year of operations, it is such an honour to be recognised for the important work we do on a daily basis, empowering women to assert their human rights in the workplace.
Pictured from left to right: NTWWC staff members Amy Winter, Regina Munn, Claire Pirrett, Nadja Reiter, Rachael Uebergang, Lucy and Hannah Uebergang, Anna Davis; and Sally Sievers, NT Anti-Discrimination Commissioner.
Anonymous commented on 12-Dec-2014 08:39 AM
Max Adlam commented on 12-Dec-2014 03:16 PM
in sisterhood and solidarity
- Christmas Close Down
- Are you ready for the new Award provisions?
- Join us!
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work