NT Working Women's centre AGM 2015
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 | Administration Officer | Comments (0)
Dear Friends and Members of the NTWWC
You are warmly invited to attend our Annual General meeting on
Monday November 9th, 5.00pm
At the NT Working Women’s Centre, 98 Woods St, Darwin and
also at the NT Working Women's Centre, Alice Springs, John Cummings Plaza, Todd Mall
Members are able to renew their memberships and new members are able
to apply prior to the AGM on our website: Membership Form
We invite you to stay on for a drink after the formal proceedings.
The Agenda for the AGM will be as follows.
1. Appointment of minute taker
2. Opening of AGM
3. Attendance and apologies
4. Confirmation of minutes of previous Annual General Meeting
5. Chairperson’s Report
6. Coordinators’ Report
7. Receipt of Audited accounts – Treasurer’s report
9. Close; please join us for a drink and nibbles!
Please RSVP to email@example.com by October 30th
We hope to see you there.
With warm regards
Anna Davis and Rachael Uebergang
Comments (0)Post has no comments. « Back to Blog
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016
- Movie fund raising event: 'The Hunting Ground'
- Six months of funding brings no certainty
- THE NTWWC SEEKS YOUR SUPPORT TO STAY OPEN
- NT Working Women's centre AGM 2015
- 20th Anniversary and IWD Film Night
- NTWWC wins Human Rights Award for Social Change
- Thank you Women's Network NT