Notice of AGM - 25th November 2013
Monday, October 28, 2013 | Eva Pettifor | Comments (0)
You are invited to attend our Annual General meeting on
Monday November 25th, 5.00pm.
At the YWCA, Barbara James House Board Room,
9 Mirambeena Street, The Gardens, Darwin
Members are able to renew their memberships and new members are able to apply by filling in our membership form and faxing it back or dropping it in prior to the AGM. Payment can be by cash or electronic transfer (details on the form). Alternatively members can renew at the AGM.
We invite you to stay on for a drink after the formal proceedings.
The Agenda for the AGM will be as follows.
- Appointment of minute taker
- Opening of AGM
- Attendance and apologies
- Confirmation of minutes of previous Annual General Meeting
- Chairperson’s Report
- Coordinators’ Report
- Receipt of Audited accounts – Treasurer’s report
- Proposed special resolution - to remove the current auditor
- Close - Please join us for a drink and nibbles!
We hope to see you there.
With warm regards
Anna Davis and Rachael Uebergang