Movie night fundraiser - The Divine Order
Thursday, April 11, 2019 | Administration Officer | Comments (0)
Join us on Wednesday 17 April at the Darwin Museum and Art Gallery to raise money to support the work of the NT Working Women's Centre.
We will be holding a screening of The Divine Order at 7:30pm in the museum's theatrette.
Set in 1971 Switzerland, The Divine Order is a tale of a young housewife who embarks on a journey to challenge the status quo. Despite worldwide social upheavals, Swiss women were still denied the right to vote.
The Divine Order won the Best Global Cinema award at the 2017 San Diego International Film Festival. The film is rated M15+ and has English subtitles.
We hope to see you there and we appreciate your support for the Centre.
Tickets are $15 and can be purchased via https://www.trybooking.com/BBQMY
Comments (0)Post has no comments. « Back to Blog
- Movie night fundraiser - The Divine Order
- Fundraising Film Night - Darwin 17th April
- Christmas Close Down
- Are you ready for the new Award provisions?
- Join us!
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces