Thursday, July 06, 2017 | Administration Officer | Comments (0)
As a member you may have as much or as little involvement as you choose, from becoming a member of the voluntary Committee of Management and having direct input into the everyday running of the Centre, through to attending and voting at the Annual General Meeting. It's up to you, but your fees do help us stay afloat.
Comments (0)Post has no comments. « Back to Blog
awards Alice Springs NT Donations Research IWD Meetings human rights 20th Anniversary Events Training Fund Raising
- Christmas Close Down
- Are you ready for the new Award provisions?
- Join us!
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work