Thursday, July 06, 2017 | Administration Officer | Comments (0)
As a member you may have as much or as little involvement as you choose, from becoming a member of the voluntary Committee of Management and having direct input into the everyday running of the Centre, through to attending and voting at the Annual General Meeting. It's up to you, but your fees do help us stay afloat.
Comments (0)Post has no comments. « Back to Blog
Training Meetings Alice Springs NT Research Donations IWD Fund Raising awards human rights Events 20th Anniversary
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016
- Movie fund raising event: 'The Hunting Ground'
- Six months of funding brings no certainty
- THE NTWWC SEEKS YOUR SUPPORT TO STAY OPEN
- NT Working Women's centre AGM 2015