Thursday, August 16, 2018 | Administration Officer | Comments (0)
You are invited to become a Friend or Member of the NT Working Women's Centre!
Becoming a Friend or Member of the NTWWC builds a stronger and more connected organisation. The strength of our organisation has a direct impact on our ability to continue to do what we currently are, well into the future.
It's true that women have made incredible gains across the workforce. It's hard to imagine a time when women were required to resign from their employment when they were married, or weren't allowed to work at all. But there's still so much to do in the areas of pregnancy and return to work discrimination, sexual harassment, the impact of domestic and family violence at work and the gender pay gap. Working Women's Centres are as needed and relevant as ever.
Comments (0)Post has no comments. « Back to Blog
- Are you ready for the new Award provisions?
- Join us!
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016