IWD Film Night
Monday, February 10, 2014 | Eva Pettifor | Comments (0)
The NT Working Women's Centre warmly invites you to a special evening to celebrate International Women's Day 2014. We will be screening the film 'Girl Rising', an inspirational film about the strength of the human spirit and the power of education to change the world.
- WHEN: Friday 7th March 2014, drinks and nibbles from 6pm, film from 7pm and Sunday 9th March at 7pm (film only). We'd love for you to join us to view this special film.
- WHERE: Museum and Art Gallery of the NT, Theatrette, Conacher Street, Fannie Bay.
- BOOKINGS: Online bookings now being taken. Book now.
- COST: $10 plus 30c booking fee
If you haven’t seen Girl Rising, take a minute to watch the trailer and be inspired.
Comments (0)Post has no comments. « Back to Blog
- Are you ready for the new Award provisions?
- Join us!
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016