Invitation to Domestic Violence Training in Alice Springs
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 | Eva Pettifor | Comments (0)
The Safe at Home, Safe at Work project - and the NT Working Women's Centre invite you to a free training session in Alice Springs Tuesday 9th April.
Did you know that domestic violence and sexual assault are also workplace issues?
The Safe at Home, Safe at Work project - and the NT Working Women's Centre invite you to a free training session in Alice Springs to learn about:
- Understanding domestic violence and its impact on work;
- How to respond to domestic violence in the workplace;
- How to negotiate and implement domestic violence clauses;
- The latest advances in this area on a Territory, national and international level.
It will be held from 1:30 – 4:30 on the 9th of April.
Comments (0)Post has no comments. « Back to Blog
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016
- Movie fund raising event: 'The Hunting Ground'
- Six months of funding brings no certainty