20th Anniversary and IWD Film Night
Thursday, February 12, 2015 | Administration Officer | Comments (0)
The NTWWC is having a birthday! 2014/15 is the 20th year of operations for our Centre, and we're celebrating with the release of a short film about the important work that we do here. The film will be shown at our annual International Women's Day Film Night on Friday the 6th March.
We'll also be showing a new feature film, 'Two Days and One Night' (French, with English subtitles PG-13), which documents a woman's struggle to keep her job after her boss tells her co-workers they have to choose between getting a bonus and letting her stay.
Drinks and nibbles from 5.30pm, films from 7pm.
Museum and Art Gallery NT, Fannie Bay, Darwin.
Tickets $12 online
Contact the Centre on 8981 0655 or email@example.com for more info.
Comments (0)Post has no comments. « Back to Blog
- Are you ready for the new Award provisions?
- Join us!
- Is Your Business Ready to Respond to Domestic and Family Violence?
- October Business Month events
- Diary Dates
- Membership Renewals
- Unpaid DV Leave Likely to Become a Feature of Australian Workplaces
- NT and SA WWCs saved, QLD WWC not so lucky
- When Domestic Violence Comes to Work
- NTWWC AGM 2016